"We get so preoccupied with ourselves, the words we speak, the plans and projects we conceive, that we become immune to the glory of creation. We barely notice the cloud passing over the moon or the dewdrops clinging to the rose petals...we are so accustomed to buying prepackaged meats and fish and fowl in supermarkets. We grow complacent and lead practical lives. We miss the experience of awe, reverence, and wonder."
Brennan Manning, The Ragamuffin Gospel

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A new post (what?!)

As you've noticed, I've been slacking on any updates to this blog for months! My apologies....

If you would like to see what I've been up to in the grad program, I'm including a link to my program's blog, "SEECing Natural Discovery". Enjoy! (Just click on the link below)


http://seecing.wordpress.com/

I am hoping that sometime this fall I may have time to update this! We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment